Providing a caring, safe and stimulating environment
Welcome to Pepperberry Day Nurseries, Wilmslow, Cheshire
A children's nursery that will make a positive difference to your child´s future development.
Based in the centre of Wilmslow, we care for new babies and children up to the age of 5 and have limited spaces available.
We pride ourselves on being able to make a positive influence on your child’s future educational, physical and social development.
We are fully Ofsted regulated and inspected and receive regular visits to make sure our practices are in accordance with the Department for Education and Skills Welfare Requirements.
Why choose us?
- We´re an independent nursery and our staff pride themselves on creating an environment where children are happy and eager to learn.
- Your child will be guided through their early educational development by our staff, who are selected not just for their qualifications, but also their loving and caring nature.
- Our aim is to nurture your child during their formative years, giving them the social skills and confidence they need to make the transition into school life.
What the parents say about us.
- Fantastic nursery, who have been absolute stars, caring for our little girl
- Our son has been at Pepperberrys for a year now and has come on so much. It is a great place to send your little ones.
- Fantastic nursery, all the staff are 100% committed and hard working. Our son loves going there.
- They have always gone above and beyond in caring for my son. Any concerns we have had they have done their best to rectify and solve. Very impressed.
Our Work in the Local Community
Without caring people and organisations such as yours, the Pepperberry staff and parents of the children in your charge, we as Rotarians would not be able to undertake our work for the community - for people we may never meet but people who will be touched by the Golden Thread of Rotary, locally, nationally and internationally. Our mission is to seek out and serve those less fortunate than ourselves and all too often we can miss what is not so obvious in our own locality and your organisation helps us to achieve this. A big thank you to you and your team for your continuous support
(Wilmslow Rotary Club – February 2018)